PERSCOM has been officially released to the Invision Power Board Marketplace! Updates and installations of the software will now be done via the marketplace rather than manually downloading and installing updates. For those of you that have PERSCOM installed AND are running Invision Power Board 4.5+, you will need to run a quick plugin migration tool to associate PERSCOM with the marketplace. If you are not currently running Invision Power Board 4.5, no need to worry. When you decide to update your installation, a native onboarding process will take you through the steps.
For IPB Cloud users, PERSCOM is no longer encoded. After associating with the marketplace, you will be able to install updates as you please and no longer will need to submit a support ticket to do so.
Migrate to Marketplace
For IPB 4.5+ users only:
- Download the PERSCOM Migration Plugin
- Visit the Plugins section of your Invision Power Board ACP. (Figure 1)
- Click the "manual upload" button and upload the .xml file.
- Allow the installation to proceed. Once the installation has completed, your copy of PERSCOM will be linked to the marketplace.
- Visit the Applications section of your Invision Power Board ACP to verify the association. (Figure 2)
- Delete the PERSCOM Migration Plugin